Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I've worked with Farm advertising before these towers were even built. My first assigment was a slice of life in downtown LA. You have to understand that there was hardly anything going on downtown. You couldn't even buy toilet paper after 9pm. These images were suppose to be projected in the showroom and used on the site to entice people to move downtown. I worked from 5:30am to 12am shooting my friends galleries, grand central market, golden gopher (only decent bar), parks, lofts, girls walking dogs.

Once I sent the images they asked me if it was all shot downtown. One thing I didn't know was that had scouted around two weeks before they had given me the assignment and told one another, "what is this guy going to shoot"?

Ana Henton of Mass Design (architect) once told me that those images were instrumental in the development of downtown LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment